Monday, November 30, 2009

Nothing's cheaper than leftovers!

Lucky me! Thanksgiving leftovers have coincided with my busiest week of school! I haven't lifted a finger in the kitchen (well, except for the piles and piles of dishes) since I made hot spiced wine and pumpkin cheesecake on Thursday.

Another Thanks has to go out to Kim for transforming our leftovers all weekend!

-Turkey Soup

-Creamy Broccoli and Turkey [fancy french name, but I'll call it soup]

-Turkey Enchiladas

-Potato Pancakes


I wish I could give you the recipes to all these, but I'm not that advanced! Actually, here's one I came up with:


Turkey Sandwiches

Place turkey between two slices of whole wheat bread

Squeeze Wasabi Sandwich spread liberally onto bread and turkey

Add a slice of swiss cheese
Ok, maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but maybe in a few days (like, after I finish my TeacherWeb!) I can give you all something better!

No comments:

Post a Comment